Hey Head-Case, what's your bandwidth like?

Knuckledragger

* "up to"

Oh I know it says that, I'm just sad I stopped getting the maximum advertised speed for both down/up which I was getting consistently until about a month ago. Not sure what happened.  Perhaps it has something to do with my current promotion of "we'll match your upload speed to your download speed as a bonus" even though every tier except the lowest one already had this for years (at least in my area).

Edited by Salt Peanuts

• 1 month later...

Just checked and there is still no FiOS service here.   :(

What are you using to test your speed Todd?   The last time I went to speedtest.net, it redirected me to a page to download MacKeeper (I guess I must have accidentally clicked in the wrong spot and must not have had adblock running) so I'd prefer not to use that site anymore.

Edited by shellylh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Switched up my routing game, mostly for stability reasons (needed to run stock Netgear firmware to enable cut through forwarding, otherwise my speeds were limited to about 250mbps, and it would do weird things every so often).  Now using a Ubiquiti Edgerouter Lite for all routing duty, Trendnet TEG-S82G 8 port switch with desktop, NAS, and AP hanging off it, and now that I don't need the netgear to perform routing duties, I have put it back on dd-wrt configured just as an access point.  Still have some tweaking to do, but so far so good.

4066269702.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...