JH13 Pro – my take on a review

Leonardo Drummond

you fail

Hahahaha because of Lang Lang or Rachmaninoff?

Most reviews are too long, this one included. 2600+ words. WTF? Here it is (still your words) in ~270 words.

Or the version I like best:

:lol:

Is the difference between universals and customs that big? Why does that happen?

I don't have an iPhone because I felt it would be good to try something else, so I got a Milestone. It's good, the screen is nice, but it's no iPhone 4 screen. I once had an Omnia though, and that one had a touchscreen with a mind of its own.

Good grief, this review is absurdly long. Like classic head-fi reviews, it contains a plethora of history and reminiscing on the part of the writer that is largely irrelevant to the issue at hand.

When writing a review, always ask yourself this question: "I am thinking about purchasing _______, what do I need to know?" I get that people might wonder about the full size vs IEM issue, but it can be disposed of within a single sentence. The fit and finish can be done in one to two; one sentence is enough for the initial impressions issue. Start with "they are phenomenal", give some basic information about what you tried them with, and then a short overview of the strengths/weaknesses. Highlight, quickly, any notable features that are truly germane. Cap it off with your justification for not giving detailed analysis across genres.

The fact that you felt the need to end the review by hoping that people enjoy reading it as much as you enjoyed writing it should be illuminating.

Also, welcome to head-case ^_^

Edited by Filburt

Good grief, this review is absurdly long. Like classic head-fi reviews, it contains a plethora of history and reminiscing on the part of the writer that is largely irrelevant to the issue at hand.

When writing a review, always ask yourself this question: "I am thinking about purchasing _______, what do I need to know?" The full size vs IEM issue can be disposed of within a single sentence, the fit and finish in one to two, the initial impressions issue in one sentence. Start with "they are phenomenal", give some basic information about what you tried them with, and then a short overview of the strengths/weaknesses. Highlight, quickly, any notable features that are truly germane. Cap it off with your justification for not giving detailed analysis across genres.

The fact that you felt the need to end the review by hoping that people enjoy reading it as much as you enjoyed writing it should be illuminating.

we're talking about librarian vs bartender in bed, not a review