digital attenuator

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've got my controller boards working pretty well now with the digital attenuators.  I like the larger one because it has a really nice feel as you turn the volume knob (...yes I see it ). I went

Here's the code.  Just rename the PDF to Zip and expand it into a folder under your .../Documents/Arduino directory. The code works well now, though there are a few things I'd like to keep workin

Here's the code I used for the rotary encoder and the Uno board: #include "Wire.h" // Set up the Variables int state, prevstate = 0; int nextEncoderState[4] = { 2, 0, 3, 1 }; int prevEnco

Posted Images

On 3/20/2017 at 7:23 AM, Kerry said:

I've got my controller boards working pretty well now with the digital attenuators.  I like the larger one because it has a really nice feel as you turn the volume knob (...yes I see it :P).

I went and added a USB input to the board itself, though this is really overkill - which is why I did it.

IMG_0315.thumb.JPG.0d463cef57a0e76e4e32c49ab3835d8b.JPG

Here I'm updated with the TX / RX LEDs blinking away.

IMG_0313.thumb.JPG.f843a2dd0446734d726b1df0d22eb590.JPGIMG_0314.thumb.JPG.49108924af68518ce41335f0f66addb4.JPG

EDIT: I've got to do one more round of cleaning...

Hey Kerry - Just wondering, what motorised encoder/pot are you using? I tried googling the # on the sticker, but didn't turn up anything >< Putting my BOM for the boards together now :)

Thanks mate.

edit: I’m going with this one in case anyone else is interested, https://au.mouser.com/ProductDetail/688-RK16812MG099

Edited by Aive
Update
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...