The Killing

swt61

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To my memory, there are less wallowing Larsens, more different storylines, and overall a good follow-up.  Pace is always going to be relatively slow, I imagine, but S.3 started off faster than expected.  Just suck it up and watch it, Jack.  :police:

its not like i have anything better to do. :) thanks al.

• 1 month later...

Not much traffic here. I watched the entire season, and enjoyed it. I do hope this is renewed, though from what I read, ratings were around the same as season 2 was.

Did not see the ending coming (thought it was the bald prison guard).

Not sure how satisfied I was with the final episode though.

Thoughts?

Edited by Pars

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I agree!

Netflix usually screams it from the rooftops when they release an entire season of a popular show (or at least they send me multiple emails).

They seemed to have stopped doing that with the latest season of "Hemlock Grove" (or maybe I just didn't care that much).

But "The Killing" has gotten so much great press that I would think they'd be proud to have saved it.

Just finished it -- I've been looking forward to this for months, since it was announced that Netflix had picked it up sufficiently to wrap it up.  Yeah, I don't know what you all are talking about -- I heard a slew of hype when they announced they'd pick it up enough to finish it, and another onslaught of hype recently to let us know it was coming and/or on.

I'll admit it, I cried.

I thought it was going to be Jack, just to get his mother's attention.  Aye keed, aye keed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...