Google-fu

So this guy on eBay has a disc that I want, and since he's in Germany, and there are other things in Germany that I want, I want to be able to browse what he has, but he sucks and doesn't put them in categories or anything. Does anyone have any advice on how to go through his catalog without looking up every single thing he has somewhere else?

It's this guy, tucu9.

I got SACD's, and there's even one I want (After Forever, though no Epica), but beyond that I'm stumped. I like his electro/ebm/industrial selection (which includes the disc I want), but am insufficently familiar with compilations to know which are good ones and which are not so good (I am avidly not into the whole aggro noise/power electronics thing...er...any more...not so much).

And, of course, there's very little point in getting something from over there that I can get over here, unless it's significantly cheaper.

I'm tempted to write a script that goes through his selections one at a time and look them up for me.

Well I meant that you would also include the album or song or genre in the query, but it turns out (after trying it some more yesterday) that just using regular google instead of google "site search" will yield better results.

I do the same thing when I shop for used music, and sometimes look to see if the seller may also have a storefront on Amazon, or try to see if the Amazon seller may have more of what I'm looking for than the eBay seller does. I don't have very good luck most of the time, but sometimes it clicks and I find 2 good albums, or a good album and a good book. I've had lot's better success with Amazon than eBay lately.