Tapatalk pro ...blem

Dusty Chalk

• 5 weeks later...

The unread tab on tapatalk doesn't work for me either - for that matter, the damn thing hasn't been working all that well since the move to the current forum software. It's bad enough that I stopped using tapatalk altogether.

Glad to see I'm not the only one that feels this way.

I wanted to know if anyone else is having this issue since it's sort of annoying for me. Everytime I loging to Head-Case I always get a pop up notice saying "The login was successful!". The program only does that with HC and no other forums. Is there a way to turn off this popup?

Yeah, the mobile interface of HC is really good...but the only problem is that if you pick the mobile theme on your phone then it will also show up every time you visit the site on a desktop computer.

That doesn't happen with me. When I browse the site on Macs (or other computers for that matter), it stays on regular theme even if I had just browsed it on my iPhone (which shows up in the mobile theme).

I get the success pop-ups -- at least two of them per log-in -- but I rarely use Tapatalk now except to post iPhone pics because it is so easy. Also, I do not have the problem of the mobile interface appearing on my laptop/desktop computers after using it on my mobile devices.

• 8 months later...