TWag cable only 87% pure silver, get it changed or get a refund

Parrots

For you guys who might be interested, i got the results in from the lab today of the silver contents of the TWag V1 and V2 cables and have attached a picture of the results, some of you might have seen the green twag thread on head-fi but some V1 cables have been turning green which suggested it had a high copper content so i decided to get it tested which seemed to be a mistake as i've had all sorts of accsations thrown at me since by Lee at Cryo Parts saying i have some hidden agenda and so so but the results have come in today and he has now it seems agreed to replace everyones V1 cables even if they have not turned green so contact whiplash to get yours changed for a new V2 or ask for a refund.

Hope this is of help to some of you and i dont get set on by a pack of hungry wolves again who seemed to be doing a lot of Lee's ass kissing.

post-2953-0-55163400-1306375848_thumb.jp

We did care, we just already suspected, and have long since stopped buying never bought any of their products.

You don't have a hidden agenda, you have an agenda that you wear like a badge. Or a shield. Or a battery-powered LED-lit multi-colored raincoat. I mean, don't you have anything better to do?

duty_calls.png

You idiots might not care for the results but I'm sure those who own the cable do and I'm also pretty sure couple of you have already sent an email crying and asking for a replacement.

Sounds like a personal experience.

I'm thinking maybe one person on this entire forum bought one of those cables in the first place. Though I literally laughed out loud at someone buying that cable worrying about being ripped off.

We did care, we just already suspected, and have long since stopped buying never bought any of their products.

You don't have a hidden agenda, you have an agenda that you wear like a badge. Or a shield. Or a battery-powered LED-lit multi-colored raincoat. I mean, don't you have anything better to do?

duty_calls.png

"Dont you have anything better to do" HAHAHAHA Says the guy who is on here 24/7, have you maybe considered getting a life outside of the internet?