CanJam 2011 is RMAF (Denver CO 10/14-16)

Asr

I hope the YG rooms are better than last year as "the greatest speaker in the world" can not suck as bad as it did last year. I heard it in at least two rooms the small and mid size ones and they both were lifeless.

Tom if you get a chance check out any room sporting a lenco or garrard 302/401 deck, done well to my ears they are untouchable. I'd also like to OL at the show but I do not see them on the list, do you know of a vendor that will have them there?

Check out room 589 Highwater Sound is partnering with Robyn Wyatt the importer of the miyajima carts on a room. Raven TT, Miyajima carts and tron electronics. Last year Robyn was with Oswald Mills and that room sounded great. Shame that OMA is sitting this one out.

I'm pretty excited that we are just over a week away should be a lot of fun.

Steve not sure what will be up thursday night given I've got to open the headphone room Friday but I'm sure we'll get together.

Just so you don't get the wrong idea, normally I'm all about letting people come out when they're comfortable doing so, but fuck it, I'm outing this guy!

a1grg.png

See the expression on the guy behind the rider? Where the other guy looks miffed, if not actually a bit stand offish, this guy is giving that come hither look. He's learned to accentuate those cheek bones, and give the pouty lip thing all at the same time.

And if that's not enough, I submit the right hand. 'Nuff said!

Just so you don't get the wrong idea, normally I'm all about letting people come out when they're comfortable doing so, but fuck it, I'm outing this guy!

a1grg.png

See the expression on the guy behind the rider? Where the other guy looks miffed, if not actually a bit stand offish, this guy is giving that come hither look. He's learned to accentuate those cheek bones, and give the pouty lip thing all at the same time.

And if that's not enough, I submit the right hand. 'Nuff said!

Great catch Steve.....your gaydar is strong :)

beer oder is in process while I can't get great beer I did manage to order a Great Divide Denver Pale Ale ( I need a decent session beer for the masses) and I am trying to get a 5 gallon keg of Fresh Hop Ale from Great Divide a long shot but what the heck. If that fails I may go Yeti.

Don that awesome

Steve not sure what my availability Thursday night will be as vendors will be rolling in to set up. I am definitely up for a beer after we are set up.

Tyler what was the name of that place you took us to for middle eastern food ( I think) I just recall it being very good and having mint tea