Vendor for cheap quality cables - balanced and digital

recstar24

I've bought some XLR cables from heels-6 on ebay. He seems to make nice products and they are slightly cheaper than BJC. If you contact him, he will make them the length you want.

Ebay link

I second this suggestion. I have bought a 1/4" headphone extender and a stack of XLRs from him over the years. The quality of his work and his customer service are top notch.

...back to blowjobs.

(drums fingers)

Although activity and percentage of the population that engage are obviously the two largest factors, I would say that there are enough other factors that I wouldn't trust any anecdote-based rationalization for one side of the argument or the other, and only the results. So yes, please, sex survey. Besides, you may get sex out of it. I'm sure there's a whole website devoted to that premise. "Sex surveyor has sex." or something like that. I mean, there's a site called "Can He Score?" -- you know what? He always scores. What a stupid name for a website, and yet people still keep going back, week after week...

While we're waiting...

Try Markertek http://www.markertek.com/?gclid=CJCwoYGjuKkCFcPt7Qodg1mc5g

Been using them for years.

I've heard nothing but good things about Markertek (and specifically their custom cable service). I.E., "seconded".

I've bought some XLR cables from heels-6 on ebay. He seems to make nice products and they are slightly cheaper than BJC. If you contact him, he will make them the length you want.

Ebay link

I've bought some interconnects and a headphone extension cable from that vendor in 2008 and he did good work, although one RCA plug needed to be repaired once I haven't had an issue since.