New from TTVJAudio and Apex High Fi Audio!

Todd

HI All,

Both Pete and I have been hard at work creating new products for the high end headphone listener. Our newest creation is the Apex High Fi Audio Arête. The Arête uses a single ended discreet JFET gain stage and the same MOSFET output stage as our Peak. It serves as both a headphone amplifier and a preamplifier. The Arête is $1095 and comes with an external switching power supply and can be upgraded with our Volcano power supply!

Save $50 if you order the Arête and Volcano together (the switching supply is not provided in this package) or upgrade to the Volcano later for $750.

Both power supplies operate 110v - 240v, 50Hz to 60Hz

The Arête is now in production and orders are being taken. The first amps will be shipping in 1-2 weeks. Get in line and order one of these great new amps now!

arete.jpg

areterear.jpg

areteinnards.jpg

Hi Guys,

Good to see some familiar names that I can put faces to! We are really excited with the Apex lineup and will be announcing one more for sale soon - The Butte. It will be around $500 and help beginners get into high end.

I hope to be participating here. As most of you know I am a one man outfit but I hope to be here from time to time hopefully contributing to the conversations. I look forward to hanging with some old friends here!

Todd

Hi Guys,

Good to see some familiar names that I can put faces to! We are really excited with the Apex lineup and will be announcing one more for sale soon - The Butte. It will be around $500 and help beginners get into high end.

I hope to be participating here. As most of you know I am a one man outfit but I hope to be here from time to time hopefully contributing to the conversations. I look forward to hanging with some old friends here!

Todd

Welcome Todd!

• 1 month later...