KGSSHV, Balanced Dynahi Rev A and DynaFET board run

Lil Knight

Revised, final list: https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnqARwsQ1QV7dEZwTXJYRFNnVHNJdDRhNEZYTnpReEE&hl=en_US

Please double-check if yours is correct. It's non-editable now so PM me if I happen to put in anything wrong in your line.

After going through the list, 99% people opt for 2x PSU for the Dynas so I'll make it a default. Dyna set = 2x amp boards + 2x PSU boards.

Only purk and tcpoint put in 1 PSU, not sure if that they wanted.

Also, Currawong and purk, you guys haven't let me know which KGSSHV you want, so I just make it offboard. Let me know if you want something else.

Gonna need some days to arrange everything and ask for the quote.

Revised, final list: https://spreadsheets...npReEE&hl=en_US

Please double-check if yours is correct. It's non-editable now so PM me if I happen to put in anything wrong in your line.

After going through the list, 99% people opt for 2x PSU for the Dynas so I'll make it a default. Dyna set = 2x amp boards + 2x PSU boards.

Also, Currawong and purk, you guys haven't let me know which KGSSHV you want, so I just make it offboard. Let me know if you want something else.

Thanks for doing this task! It's good karma. In the next life, perhaps you will be born with hearing that extends to 40 kHz.

Glad I was able to get on the list for a set of T2 boards- I heard about this group buy just Sunday, and got in at the last minute. I'm a relative newcomer to Stax stuff, but have been building things since 1969. Back then everything I built had tubes; some transmitters and RF amps had wicked power supplies, up to 3 kV at 500 mA..... And sometimes they even worked.....

Now I have to read all of the T2 posts so I can make initial preparations for this build, which I expect will take at least a year if I am to do it properly. It'll take quite a while just to orient myself to the T2 thread so I can understand the collective wisdom of those who have gone down the T2 road before me.... and of course I want to be well familiar with the thread before I go asking any questions.

Glad I was able to get on the list for a set of T2 boards- I heard about this group buy just Sunday, and got in at the last minute. I'm a relative newcomer to Stax stuff, but have been building things since 1969. Back then everything I built had tubes; some transmitters and RF amps had wicked power supplies, up to 3 kV at 500 mA..... And sometimes they even worked.....

Now I have to read all of the T2 posts so I can make initial preparations for this build, which I expect will take at least a year if I am to do it properly. It'll take quite a while just to orient myself to the T2 thread so I can understand the collective wisdom of those who have gone down the T2 road before me.... and of course I want to be well familiar with the thread before I go asking any questions.

Some nice and scary stuffs you fooled around with back in the past.

Just want to give a heads-up that pcx is having a 20% off sale again until the end of this month. Would be a great chance to stock up some PRP and Mills resistors, teflon tube sockets, 6dj8 tubes (they have the great Siemens E88CC on sale too), maybe some caps, IXYS diodes, heatshrink + techflex sleeve for the umbilical cables... Would save you a little sum of cash.

Just want to give a heads-up that pcx is having a 20% off sale again until the end of this month. Would be a great chance to stock up some PRP and Mills resistors, teflon tube sockets, 6dj8 tubes (they have the great Siemens E88CC on sale too), maybe some caps, IXYS diodes, heatshrink + techflex sleeve for the umbilical cables... Would save you a little sum of cash.

Thanks for the heads up, and for doing this run, remind me to send you some beer money on top, you certainly deserve it ^^.

Revised, final list: https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnqARwsQ1QV7dEZwTXJYRFNnVHNJdDRhNEZYTnpReEE&hl=en_US

For some reason the extra KGSSHV PS board I wanted got removed so if you could add that back in, it'd be great. Thanks LK and thanks KG.

Thanks Lil Knight, I'm thinking of doubling my order, will you be taking adjustments after the quote?

Edited by tim22

Thanks!

I have a bunch of "Bugle Boy" 6DJ8's around here, have to dig those up, not sure how many I have.

Just got the quote from the factory.

KGSSHV offboard $29.38

KGSSHV onboard $33.63

Extra KGSSGV PSU board $14.79

Dynahi $39.84

Dynafet $39.84

T2, I think I still have enough sets left on hands. Need to check that later.

I add the prices to the revised list, please take a look at it to make sure the total is correct and let me know if you want to adjust anything. The quote is valid for 7 days.

KGSSHV offboard $29.38

KGSSHV onboard $33.63

Dynahi $39.84

Dynafet $39.84

I add the prices to the revised list, please take a look at it to make sure the total is correct and let me know if you want to adjust anything. The quote is valid for 7 days.

Hi Lil Knight,

If it´s still possible I´ld like to join in for:

1 set KGSSHV offboard and

1 set KGSSHV onboard

Thanks for your initiative.

KGSSHV offboard $29.38

KGSSHV onboard $33.63

Dynahi $39.84

Dynafet $39.84

Great, Thanks. I'd like to increase from 1 KGSSHV onboard, 1 KGSSHV offboard, 1 Dynahi -> 2 KGSSHV onboard, 2 KGSSHV offboard, 2 Dynahi, and if it doesn't create any problems 2 T2. :) Thanks Lil Knight

I would like to propose everybody rounds up their payment with just one dolar so that when the group buy is over Lil knight get get himself some nice cold beer or wine!

I'm just spending my free summer time, the wine should be forwarded to Dr Gilmore. :)