What kind, where to buy, capacitors for SRM-1?

soldermizer

Hi folks, the Soldermizing itch has started again...I am in possession of a Stax SRM-1/Mk 2 "energizer" that, apparently, is in perfect working condition. Still, that is no reason not to f*** with it! Elsewhere, here or on one of the other "headphone" sites, I found guides to such things as re-biasing the unit (mine is a tad off), and thanks to (uh...) the person who pointed me to a schematic of this unit. The SRM-1 looks fairly basic and is within reach of my admittedly dodgy soldering skills. I would like to, at minimum, replace the power supply caps. Also, there are 13 (to my count) little caps that could be replaced. I would like to replace them with good quality caps but not the crazy expensive ones (besides, a PIO won't fit!) ... I understand that the power supply elecrolytics are the top priority. Any suggestions for buying the film/other caps? Also a parts list would be great if anyone has one to share.