Anyone else watching the Tour de France?

Dreadhead

Is anyone else around here watching the tour? I'm very excited to see how today's stage turns out. It is an absolute epic...

I'm currently working up the self control to turn off the live reports so that I can watch it without knowing what happens this evening but I doubt I'll be successful....

Edited by Dreadhead

I've been watching on and off. Bicycle racing is actually interesting to watch on TV, where leaders can be followed and all attacks are shown. I watched a leg of the TDF when I lived in France. It was pretty boring to watch a bunch of guys go by and then nothing.

Yes, I've been watching it some (not much this week though). The TV car taking out the two riders was pretty intense, especially the one that flipped into the barbed wire fence (fucking OUCH)!

http://forums.serott...ighlight=barbed

I agree with what a sportswriter (can't remember which) wrote. He said that American sports would be a lot more interesting if they had cars and motorcycles on the field while the game was played. :D

Epic indeed. Now that we have HD Fios the difference from prior years watching is startling. Oh the colors........

Yeah! Schleck is da man. Contador is Voeckler's bitch-- ha ha. ya punk.

Edited by Augsburger

"Cuntador"! That's a good one Al!

I missed lots of stages last week,.. I guess I'm just distracted this year.

Today should be epic (cause yesterday sure was)!

Cadel has that "unstoppable machine" cadence going. Will Andy break today?

The climb today could be for all the marbles!

Poor Contador, he's a good guy, really. You just hate him for not kneeing in front of Armstrong :P

I'm in the same boat. I really gained a lot of respect for him how he acted at the Giro this year. I might have been a different tour without those falls earlier but that's how it goes....

I'm hoping Evans gets it in the end. Cuddles deserves one :)