AKG K400 - what's similar new?

A9X

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You didn't actually do any such thing that would make it clear that you were not just ading another imbecilic response. I obviously didn't get the secret decoder ring that would allow such responses to be clear.

The secret decoder ring is more commonly known as "reading comprehension" in most literate societies. I'm sure you'll be able to find one eventually when you grow out of trolling.

Dude, get over yourself. If you decide to (and are allowed to) stay, you will want to lurk and read a lot before posting again, and when you post again, you will want to do so with a bit of humility. This forum is an excellent technical resource with good people, and keeping it that way requires that noobs get a sense of what it's all about before posting. If you're going to insult the established members and admins in your first few posts because they didn't tell you what you wanted to hear, I'm afraid you will be weeded out rather quickly. All the best to you.

I mainly joined because of the KGHVSS, so I'll keep myself to that discussion, and not waste any more of your precious member's time. They have their hands full anyway.

Yes, all you've done since joining is take. Before criticizing people here, why don't you build some credibility by actually contributing something to the community?

I'll never understand why most people think that the Welcome PM doesn't apply to them.

And I have a K400 and K401 that aren't getting any use.

Hey, cool! We can have our own unused AKG party, compare the sound of each, then keep our impressions to ourselves! Then we can put them back on our shelves just for the joy of having them! It's fun being imbecilic and asinine!

...and just enjoy the group circle jerk.

OK, teasing Fitz and I is just uncalled for! :P

Not too many people find us a perfect fit. We like to speed up that process, as it makes life easier for us both. Be careful of the bottom step on your way out. It jiggles a bit, and I've not found the time to repair it.

I can take some ribbing, but not 4chan grade asshattery. Because I am new to this forum, does not mean I am new to forums at all, especially audio.
Okay, I think you're missing the point. We are not a typical forum. At all. In any way. Go read your welcome PM, and -- for a change -- take it to heart. We are far more than 4chan grade asshats. Far more. 4chan wish to be asshats of our grade. We set the asshattery bar.

Yes, all you've done since joining is take. Before criticizing people here, why don't you build some credibility by actually contributing something to the community?

I'll never understand why most people think that the Welcome PM doesn't apply to them.

Alas, I don't have a lot to contribute due to my inexperience which is why I don't post very much, but I have lurked here for quite some time. Someday I hope to have enough money to spend on this hobby to have some sort of useful input.

Alas, I don't have a lot to contribute due to my inexperience which is why I don't post very much, but I have lurked here for quite some time. Someday I hope to have enough money to spend on this hobby to have some sort of useful input.

WRONG!! The quality of your input has nothing to do with the money you've spent or the gear you've tried. It's more related to how you elaborate your thoughts (if any) and how they develop from your experience, wide or limited. Oh well, then there're those other things here... how do you call them... yeah, friendship and comradeship. You need to be here for a while to get it B)

You could always try the 'music' angle. I dont know jack shit about amps, but I like me some tunes.

Oh well, then there're those other things here... how do you call them... yeah, friendship and comradeship. You need to be here for a while to get it B)

Those are by far the most important things. The way I see it, all the audio hobby stuff is just incidental due to how most of us have met.

• 2 weeks later...

Audio gear comes and goes...

If the K400 really set the bar for a dynamic closed headphone standard regarding sound quality a search in the realm of vintage headphones might have more results. I happen to have a K400 but for me a CD1700 comes close. Amplification is the key...