IPB 3.2 Upgrade

tkam

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like how the avatars are so much more prominent on the forum list or thread list view - makes it easier to identify who wrote the latest post in a thread, for example. And makes it obvious who doesn't have a custom avatar, so we can rag on them. :P

In new content, you need to click on the date/time by the last poster's name and avatar. That takes you to the last post, the last page number or arrow takes you to the last page, and the thread title takes you to the first post.

Todd, can you add back in something on the home or forum page that lists who is in chat at a given moment in time?

Edited by Voltron

It's not working very well for me, unfortunately. Every time I click a thread it takes me to the first post, not the latest post. Same behavior on the phone and iPad.

That's true, doing it for me as well.

In new content, you need to click on the date/time by the last poster's name and avatar. That takes you to the last post, the last page number or arrow takes you to the last page, and the thread title takes you to the first post.

That takes me to a random page. For example I have read all the new posts in the "buying thread", now absorbine_sr makes a new post. I click the time he posted in "view new content" and it takes me to a page 2 pages before his post (page with shelly's liquor purchases).

The HC logo is now updated to match the new style. I haven't seen the "saving post" thing sit there and not disappear yet - but based on how it works as soon you see it pop-up it's safe to assume that the post is already saved. Saving a post is really pretty much an instant thing.

I'm getting the same issue with it just sitting at "saving post" and not updating.

EDIT: But not always, apparently.

Edited by Fitz

Chat is sorta broken in Chrome, if you get a PM there you are unable to change window focus. I am also getting the same weird saving post freeze thing as fitz, but not always. Post posts though.

Edited by cetoole

I quoted a post, edited it and hit "Post". It said "Saving Post" indefinitely even though it was done. Not understanding what was going on, I added a double post. Since we don't yet have an "Edit" button, I couldn't clean up my mistake. So I have two requests:

This is also happening to me. When I reply, it says "saving post" indefinitely but never updates. If I refresh the page, it updates, otherwise it seems like nothing has been updated.

Edit: It seemed to work ok this time. Maybe it was just my internet connection earlier, don't know.

Edited by shellylh