IPB 3.2 Upgrade

tkam

See this from time to time. workaround I use is

• open thread / previous post in new tab, note my new post has appeared in full at end of thread
  • close "saving post" tab

I would be nice if it didn't happen, but it's not the end of the world

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok the search thing was my bad - I had to update the config file for the 3rd party search tool in use and forgot to restart the daemon for it :(

Thanks a lot Todd. In thread search is still broken, and was a huge benefit for finding info in the long DIY threads.

I'm having trouble using mobile theme. Whenever I switch to the mobile theme, it works fine but when I log on my laptop, it seems to still want to display the mobile theme so I have to switch back to normal. Seems like the forum remembers the last theme you used and then forces that on the next machine you use regardless if it's a mobile device or not. The old software didn't have this issue....any ideas folks?

I'm sort of having the opposite issue of what Raffy is experiencing - I cannot access the mobile view/theme on my phone at all. I click on the mobile link at the bottom of the page and it simply refreshes with the standard theme still in place. Logging out and back in, resetting cookies, cache, and history, etc. didn't correct this.

Beyond that, the new look is pretty slick and I like it quite a bit.

Edited by Aura

Todd,

I deleted some message notifications, but it appeared to also delete the message thread as well. I don't see them in my inbox now, but when I try to access the threads via previous notifications, I get this error:

[#10229] We could not determine which message you were attempting to view.