Need your help choosing my headphones (very specifics needs)

headcasemarc

The price is not yet a problem so I have no price range restriction, although I don't want something over 1000$... if you know what I mean.

• I want my headphones to be completely wireless (no wire, no usb dungle, no dock station).
  • I want to be able to lay in my bed or walk into the house without the laptop with me (especially for Google/Skype Phone Calls) (this let me conclude that any IR (infra red) wouldn't be suitable since they require the headphones to be in sight of the IR signal transmitter to communicate.
  • I will be using these both for phone call and listening to music as long as playing so games (so It requires a Mic for the phones calls and must have some decent sound quality. )
  • Mic must be part of the headphones themself (mic stick or built-in mic) (not on a duck station, usb dungle or anywhere else than on the headphones themselves. Why ? ---> because I want to be as much mobile as possible and I don't want to be forced to bring any added accessories with me to be able to make a calls.
  • I'm looking for something portable but no ear buds. (something suitable for both outdoor and home)
  • Transmission range (both mic and speakers): doesn't need more than 10 meters but no less than 4 meters

So that's pretty much it.

Here are some models I found that meet all the requirements I have mentionned above (I used headphones.com for my selection since it is the only site that offer a decent selection wizard (i.e by type of transmission, with or without mic, etc..) :

Sennheiser: MM100 - MM400 - MM450 - MM550

Creative: WP300 - WP350

Jabra: Halo

Plantronic: the Pulsar series

Nokia: BH 905

Bose: QC15

Akgk: 830bt

I'm almost sure I missed many, and that's where you guys comes into play. Let me know what's your suggestion ?

Marc, did you read the welcome email? If so, did you take it seriously. Show some respect by adhering to that email, and you will find that this is a wonderful place to spend your time. Otherwise, expect the worst.

Yeah I read it... I know what you hate from this thread.. I'l take time to introduce myself first and get used to the forum before posting question... thx

You guys can delete this thread..

Not to mention, not many of us probably have much knowledge of wireless headphones with mics attached. :( Personally, I would just buy something mediocre for phonecalls and background music while busy and something much better for gaming and music. Wireless headphones just aren't something I recommend for serious music listening or gaming.