HC/F1 In Austin 11/18/2012

Absorbine_Sr

The race is back on...

Cool.

I recently moved from LA to Houston a couple months ago. I'd love to join you guys if it's still going to happen sometime early next year!

It would be great to meet face to face after all this time!

I'm still in.

You better be! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

looking more & more like Rubens Barichello's gonna be Tony Kanaan's teammate next year for KV Racing...

i'm still broke & haven't received any ticket offers from F1 for being a season ticket holder at Indy anyways...I do have a friend down there that I may be able to stay with, though:)...

Just bumping this as we're about a month from the start of the F1 season and after the little get together we had up here with Al I'm looking forward to hanging with you people again. Still looking good for November Marc?

absolutely. I've been meaning to post here.

Please post ticket info once you guys get a lead on that. I'll post more about logistics when I get some free time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Malaysia, wow, what a crazy fun race that was to watch! It wasn't terribly fruitful, from the perspective of a Button fan, but that didn't make it any less entertaining. When is Schumi going to really mix it up with the new generation of champs, and stop getting punted early in the race? It's nice to see Raikkonen out there again. I miss Rubens!

Mikey, are you caught up on races yet?

Yep -- thanks...

I try to get all caught up by the end of Sunday's -- If I don't I will stay away from this thread until I am.

First couple races I watch way too much (p1,p2,p3,qual,race + all the pre and post shows).. I will start to cut back now.

Agreed Peter - good race...