HC/F1 In Austin 11/18/2012

Absorbine_Sr

Well, I'm with Alonso all the way. I still see Ferrari making iffy strategic decisions and I hope it doesn't end up like Abu Dhabi a few years back! I can't remember ever seeing a major team make mental mistakes that have such huge effects.

I have to agree that Hamilton has come a long way and Button is doing exactly how I figured. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Louis started winning race after race in the second half of the season but I doubt it.

Red Bull is experiencing one of those slumps that all teams face. It's a real endorsement of the team that they're stayed on top so long.

Does Vettel need a superior ride to win? Is Webber driving way over his head?

I think if I had to pick a sympathetic fav, it would be the Aussie. When he was struggling just to finish in the points (pre Red Bull) he represented the drivers with the FIA looking out for their interests and pushing for better safety and common sense in rule changes. The other drivers have always shown that they respect him.

It could be Mark's last, best chance to win a championship. Is he is driving above his talent? Isn't that what it's all about. Overcoming physics with character!

Edited by ironbut