HeadAmp AE-2 Now Shipping -- Man Colors Available

justin

Do you think I should make a Louis Vuitton edition?

for reelz!

Hey, how is this different from the last AE 1... Since this is head case, u can actually talk about i with your opinions and stuff.

Do tell, i'm actually curious about getting something to bring to wokr with me.

• 2 weeks later...

My wife would be interested, but you would probably get sued for trademark infringment though...

LV leather AE-2 Special Edition

Gawd...you have one of those, too? My wife is absolutely nuts about handbags. Prada, LV, etc....it's all I hear. I think she's up to 15 or so. Practically lives on ebay and is endlessly complaining about all the fakes out there. WTH can a woman possibly do with 15 freaking purses?? Needless to say I've got no worries with what I spend on headphone/stereo gear when a silly piece of leather that looks like a kindergarten kid designed it costs that much smack!! Good grief!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It's been a while, but i finally got around to taking photos of the AE-2 and putting up a new page on it: http://www.headamp.com/portable_amps/ae2/index.htm

I'm not much of a photographer and I wasn't able to get any photos that show the laser engraving on the silver amp -- it's easily visible under normal house lighting. I'm open to suggestions on how to improve that