Official Hockey Thread - 2011/12 Edition

grawk

You guilted me into it, Dan! And being a Jew I thought I'd be resistent laugh.png And actually, a regular season game will be fun, easier to go to, and I have enough respect for the Caps to wear a shirt (even Ovechkin or Chimera!)

Best of one now.....I liked the OT winner today, let's see if we have enough steam for the next game.....

And, go LA!!!!

So, which jersey do you want? :b

Do they make Holtby ones yet? embarrassed.gif

Seriously, whatever one you'd like....bummer that they lost on a kind of cheap goal, Knuble basically ran into Thomas; but hats off to the Caps, they just stifled the Bruins when it counted, and then scrapped when it counted more....

And yeah, it was unbelievable how quiet it got when they scored.....eerie.....

Not sure who to cheer for next. I was thinking the Rangers, but seeing all the oddities in the West, may go for Nashville or St. Louis.... Out of all the teams left, only Philly is the one I don't really want to go all the way, and even then i can't say I dislike them like I did Vancouver and Pittsburgh......

Oh, well. I'll enjoy the taste of last year, and the rest of this year's playoffs.

Dan, I'll contact you in PM to follow up.

I watched the game & turned it off before the first overtime & turned it back on 2 minutes to go in the 2nd overtime .I watched it till the end & saw the game winner.

This is going to be a battle the whole series,can't ask for better hockey games.

Both goalies deserved to win.

Have to agree....in the past, if Boston was knocked out, I tended to watch other games sporadically, and usually watched all the games for the finals.

But this year, many of these series have been just great to watch, for many different reasons.....

And to top it all off, Slapshot was on one of the oddball cable stations here last night, unedited.

"Everybody's on their feet, yelling 'Kill! Kill! KilL!' THIS...IS....HOCKEY!"

Regardless, Caps just playing better.

But not good enough.....Rangers were outright lucky on that one, Ward goes from hero against Bruins to goat in this game....Caps are just amazing me in general with their play, though.....

Will it go to 7????? For pure entertainment, I hope so!