Gaming Mouse Recommendations Needed

mx 518 is good. i still use a razer copperhead. something from razer would be my suggestion. 1 year no questions asked replacement policy. just send them the mouse and they send you a new one. dont know if logitech does the same or if it as painless. really depends on how serious he is. a lot of kids that i used to play with (ones who played professionally for quite a while played with the free dell mouse that came with their desktops. mx518 is kinda boring looking. razer mice have cool led's. might be up his alley if he is into that sort of thing. i do have an old mx518 that i could pop in the mail for you if you like. it looks used but works just fine. i am not using it anymore.

wired > wireless. no dead batteries when you are about to get the perfect hs on some asshole. or latency issues. very annoying when you finally find time to wind down and kill some kids (online...) and your mouse battery is about to die out.

Edited by crappyjones123