Audeze LCD-3

johnwmclean

So, should I get an LCD-2? I don't know why but I kind of want one.

Listen to one first. It's a nice sounding headphone. I had johns rev 1 for awhile and it was very nice, at times a bit lush but still detailed. Imagine a faster more detailed and overall tighter hd650. Rev 2's are popping up cheap used too.

That white toilet paper doesn't go too well with the brown zebra wood. But I think that there's a mod for that.

There is.

In his thread he explains it is sandwhiched in between the existing cloth pieces. It is not visable from the outside.

As mentioned before, this would be a great mod for for those who listen to the LCD3 with Schiit products.

Hmmm, I wonder if used toilet paper would sound better?

• 2 weeks later...

Tried making a few posts in the LCD3 thread over on the "dark side." What a mistake. I'm sorry I bothered.

Anti-intellectualism reigns supreme over there. It reminds me of the the "Tea Party" mentality. Complex things are scary to the simple minded.

That white toilet paper doesn't go too well with the brown zebra wood. But I think that there's a mod for that.

If you take a piece of newspaper or magazine paper and wad it up and roll it back and forth between your hands for a few minutes, it gets very soft like toilet paper.

I dunno if that would be useful for a headphone mod, but it could be useful if you really needed some toilet paper.

• Like 1