Teflon Stax connector group buy/purchasing

kevin gilmore

No problem. I add the connectors on the Google spreadsheet.

Today I called my friend to see if he had made connectors and told me last week he bought a 25mm plate because he need it for another job, he told me he will keep the price of 17 € per connector (because if he uses a thicker plate, the CNC need more time to do the connectors).

My friend think that he will receive the plate tomorrow. He will do the connectors next week and he has confirmed to me that he could do about 120 connectors.

-- o --

Rodrigo

For the adapter pcb? I couldn't find anything else suitable with high enough voltage ratings. The phoenix screw terminal connector is used on the amp, so I just continue to use them. I really much rather to use something else that will latch on securely though. Do you have something in mind?

Today I called my friend to see if he had made connectors and told me last week he bought a 25mm plate because he need it for another job, he told me he will keep the price of 17 € per connector (because if he uses a thicker plate, the CNC need more time to do the connectors).

My friend think that he will receive the plate tomorrow. He will do the connectors next week and he has confirmed to me that he could do about 120 connectors.

-- o --

Rodrigo

I increased my order to 4, hope that is ok.

-- o --

Rodrigo

I'd be interested in 2 of the 5 pin and 2 of the 6 pin.

All DIY is just collected parts held together by various means. (This includes wishful thinking).

Surprisingly, some of the parts held together function more than the sum of their parts.

Edited by wink

I'd be interested in 2 of the 5 pin and 2 of the 6 pin.

Is it too late to put in for one 5-pin and one 6-pin?

Added myself to list for 2 5-pins. Hope its not too late.

No, problem.

Tomorrow is a holiday in Spain and I think my friend start to do the connectors next Wednesday or Thursday.

-- o --

Rodrigo

I have just increased my order 4 ea. if that is still ok (Spreadsheet updated). Also, who is it best to get pins from? Deadlylover, would it be you, as I am just across the ditch in New Zealand? Cheers

Yeah I'd be happy to send some pins over if you don't want to buy the 100-pack. I'll be at 210/300 pins spoken for now with yourself included.