help fixing a b22

Abbadon

Hey everyone,

To make a long story short, some damage occurred to a b22 that I sold internationally during shipping. I know absolutely nothing about fixing it up, but from the pics he sent me I'm guessing it should be a relatively easy fix. Is there anyone with experience with b22s(it's a 2channel board) in the area of quincy MA (or anyone in general) who would be able to help him fix it (either in person or by talking him through it?). I would be grateful for the help, as the situation is starting to turn sour.

Thanks for reading.

Those looks like AVX caps, and they seems to be obsolete. Equivalent part from WIMA could be found at mouser. Shipping starts at 8 dollars.

Honestly, you'll probably get more help from amb.org forums. I'm sure if you posted a wanted thread there'll be a builder willing to give you a hand with it. Ask the builder to tie the cables down on cable tie pads to prevent this situation from happening again.

Good luck.