TTVJ website

shellylh

Earlier this week, I was trying to order the Apex Peak/Volcano from Todd's website and I couldn't change any of my personal information (including password, address which happens to be incomplete for some reason). I just gave up and decided that it probably meant that I shouldn't get the P/V right now. Anyone have similar problems? Do certain browsers work or do I actually have to use the phone to make an order.

Edited by shellylh

The site actually seems to be working better than it has for a few weeks (for a while the domain was routed to a local machine address). Maybe they're tackling issues one at a time and just getting to the login/DB mapping.

No matter don't let it stop the P/V (or Arete) pursuit.

Edited by blessingx

I do not know what is wrong with my site. I get orders all the time. Please email me - [email protected] and let me know what problems you are experiencing and I will work as hard as possible to get it fixed right away.

The Peak and Volcano are in stock so if you want to call to order I can ship one right out. I am SORRY for the hassle!

• 5 months later...