What are you Grilling now?

Edwood

It was 10,800 new and the clearance price was 8500 and they offered me another 20% off.  It is last years model that does not have the full pull out in the cabinet, it just has the pull down door on the top.  It was really over the top and felt like I could park my SUV on top of it.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Just finished eating a couple of Sirloins done on the Weber. Did a simple salt, pepper and garlic rub and then a Rosemary butter baste using Rosemary sprigs to do the basting. More importantly, this was the initial run for my new MEATER Block.

0784C808-3831-444A-96E8-7272CEF150CC.thumb.jpeg.1d720a2ee7943fd3f661f3c7b861af24.jpeg

True wireless meat probes with a nice phone app. I was cooking these to a non HC medium rare (15 year old taste buds) and it came out absolutely perfect. No guess work. Very pleased. I did have to wait a fucking Long time as it was bought on Kickstarter. They have a web site now so you should not have to wait a year and a half for yours.

Edited by morphsci
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We looked at those. The neighborhood party had 5 of those set up for pizza and it was awesome.

I really want a huge pizza oven, mostly for the aesthetics, but wanted to try it out cheap on the BGE first before dumping 15-20k into a pizza oven. 

• Like 2