ecp audio

dsavitsk

^^^ This, with the one caveat that I'm not sure I'd recommend a project this complex (from a cost standpoint) for someone who truly doesn't know how to solder.  Soldering isn't really difficult, but you definitely get better with some practice.  To that end, just buy a piece of perfboard from RadioShack and practice on that for a few hours prior to starting the project and then you should be good to go.

• Like 2

I thought RS went out of business? I guess not.

It is always a good idea to find someone who can teach you to solder, and who can teach you smart practices for working with electricity. This is a high voltage project, so having a person around who know what he or she is doing is a good idea.

Oh, and I have piles of bad boards around for anyone who wants to practice soldering on something.

Edited by dsavitsk

I don't know, I kind of like the T3 better. It is hard to compare as I have not heard a L2 in a while, but I could happily live with the T3 + HD650 as my end game setup. It doesn't mean better isn't available, but that this is an immersive and Hippocratic (does no harm) setup for me.

• Like 1

I don't know, I kind of like the T3 better. It is hard to compare as I have not heard a L2 in a while, but I could happily live with the T3 + HD650 as my end game setup. It doesn't mean better isn't available, but that this is an immersive and Hippocratic (does no harm) setup for me.

Oh, crap.....I think I'm in trouble.....

[looks inside virtual wallet]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...