Anyone know why the Atlantis Reference line has been discontinued?

KenW

I've got myself a dedicated listening room and had wanted a new rack. The Atlantis line seemed to please the wife from a "furniture" standpoint and it really did look pretty nice compared to most. Not an outrageous price either. Now most sites don't list the Atlantis line anymore and the few who do indicate that the Reference line has been discontinued. Did they go belly up or is a new product line coming which replaces the Reference series? Anyone know? Either way I'm back to square one in the search and nothing really appeals to me. :(

Yeah, I kind of liked the Euro line(wife didn't) and their other stuff...well....left me a bit cold. Just looked cheap. I really wanted the Atlantis AV 3 shelf rack which was really intended for a TV and equipment. Just don't care for these tall, vertical racks and preferred having things a bit lower to the ground. The AV rack with black frame and honey shelves would have fit the colors of the room very nicely. Rosewood on black was my second choice. All a moot point now I guess.

Anyway, there are a few units from the likes of Bello, Lovan, Advantage and Alphason that might work out. Just enough wood and glass to look more furniture like which would make the missus happy.