I wired my T2, and made the umbilicals using teflon coated wire from Navships - and that is a good number of years ago. So the colours are different - not a problem provided you have enough colours to be unambiguous when wiring up.
I’ve used the method described by Soren for a quite a while. Found it reliable and easy to use and it’s an advantage not to do the measurements on a live amplifier.
While I did this on my latest board I got some funny readings on one current source. Increasing the voltage (I use lab power supplies) the current increased to a much higher value then expected. It turned out that when increasing voltage above some 15 volts the other current source start to provide current. At about 70 V it provided full current. Didn’t understand how this could happen unless I did something wrong. Checked my board layout for more errors, changing components etc.etc., but I didn’t found anything explaining this issue. Finally, after two days of investigations, I decided to just power it up and hoping for the best. OK flipped feedbacks. When corrected the board worked all right.
I have accumulated quite a lot of that stuff and I'm generally very happy. The only minor annoyance is that it's mostly surplus stuff, so getting consistent colors can be a problem. No problem with the quality though - and yes, once you get used to teflon jacketed it's very hard to go back