October 3, 200718 yr comment_54658 Has anyone watched this. I saw last weeks episode. I was interested since the character on Rome is on it. I like the premise of the story. I didn't see last nights episode so I have to watch that. In any case the asian chick is HOT. Kind of reminded me of tia carrera (she's from Hawaii ). I'm wondering how he is going to travel now since he loses time in the present while he is time traveling. Report
October 4, 200718 yr Author comment_55001 i have the first 2 eps, but i haven't watched them yet. Cool Report
October 5, 200718 yr Author comment_55137 i just watched the first episode, it was pretty good. Sweet Reks. It kinda hooks you in. I mean you watch the next episode going, okay what is his mission, and what can and can't do to interfere with the past? I'm sure there will be episodes later that he will change the course of something and it will cost him a lot. Also, you have the personal conflict with his past love. Let me know when you watch episode 2. I just saw that one . Report
October 19, 200718 yr Author comment_58440 i jsut watched episode 4. the show is definitely getting good! Nice. I don't think I saw Episode 4 yet. I did see the earthquake episode which I think is episode 3. I do have another episode on the DVR. Yeah, I agree it is getting good now. I wonder what is going to happen since the wife found out he is seeing his past love in his travels. His wife has been awesome in supporting him. Can't wait to watch the next episode as well. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.