January 30, 200917 yr comment_201481 I think I've lost the driver CD for my M-Audio Transit USB The M-Audio website only allows you to download driver updates and not the driver suite itself. Would anyone that has the driver CD mind making a CD image for me and uploading it? Nero, CloneCD, Alcohol 120%, etc should all be able to do that. Report
January 30, 200917 yr comment_201482 I think I may have my CD here at the office, let me check... Report
January 30, 200917 yr Author comment_201484 I think I may have my CD here at the office, let me check... thanks Chris Report
January 30, 200917 yr comment_201485 Looks like I have it. I will put it up on my Dropbox, that should work. Give it a few minutes. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.