Bluetooth Headset Recommendations

raffy

I'm looking to replace my wired iPhone headset with a Bluetooth headset......I work remotely so I'm on calls a couple hours a day on average so comfort and call quality (including sufficient volume) are my top priorities. Not really going to use this much outside so looks aren't too important but I don't want it to look ridiculously geeky either. Trying to keep it under $60 but willing to go over if need be.

I've looked online at several models and it seems like there is always someone who has a complaint about comfort or audio quality and I'm not sure which ones are just comments from nagging, never-happy consumers :(

I've had a good experience with the Plantronics Voyager 510. I tad on the big side, not too cool and fancy looking, but great sound quality and battery life, very reliable. A bit under $60.

Edit: looks like it's an old model now. I think the Voyager Pro is the closest to that one:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AFGPHKW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&keywords=plantronics%20bluetooth%20headset&qid=1358280249&s=wireless&sr=1-2

Edited by jvlgato

I use the Voyager Pro HD:

http://www.plantronics.com/ca/product/voyager-pro-hd

I really like mine, and it spends about half of the day on my ear. It has multipoint, so I have it connected to both my iPhone and my landline (which has a bluetooth feature) and I can take calls on both. It plays well with Siri and the iPhone and, has a sensor that tells the iPhone when the headset is on your ear (allowing the iPhone to route the call to the headset).