June 21, 200818 yr comment_132406 I'd like everyone to give me their impressions of my remaster of a great 80's song. I'll post the original and the remaster, but not say which is which. Please compare the two and tell me which one is better. Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem! Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem! Report
June 21, 200818 yr Author comment_132541 I'm so excited by the Pointer Sisters. Trust me, the remastering is worth listening to it. Amazing Report
June 21, 200818 yr Author comment_132552 listen to both and find out edit: although I guess at this point people wont be surprised, so the funny is lost. Just listen to the 2nd one. Report
June 21, 200818 yr comment_132608 The 2nd one sounds like shit. Sorry if that's yours but it's the truth. I can hear clipping all over the place. Report
June 22, 200818 yr Author comment_132623 yes it does. I put something random in the song in the middle. That was actually the whole point. I just put on a gain preset to make it sound different. Its not supposed to sound good, it was just a joke Report
June 22, 200818 yr comment_132626 I see! I listened to 10 seconds of it and shut it down. Didn't hear the necronomicon thing. Don't joke around about mastering. It's a serious subject matter that the record companies take very seriously. Also - try this: Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.