Parasound DAC-1000 or Little Dot DAC 1

charliex

No need to apologize, I'm not trying to aim a shovel at your head or anything. However, I would rather that everyone gives an introduction or at least complete their user profile before writing in for advice and before it becomes a habit, if that is not in line with views here then I'll refrain.

IMO, it seems proper that everyone gets to know each other before asking strangers for advice. Treat it as if you walked into a gathering of friends and began to ask about their personal views before an exchange of introductions and welcomes. After we've been introduced and as we get to know each other, you'll also know how to better take opinions into consideration.

I apologize that I came off as being overtly harsh. I'm not hinting that you OP have done anything out of line, its only my advice in reference to future posts and seriously, welcome to headcase. Many of these guys offer great advice, myself excluded. :)

Cool - thanx. I'll try to be a little more discerning and reflective. I've been into music since the mid '60s, and have only recently started into the whole audiophile/headphone thing (and am lovin' it..even though it is quickly emptying my wallet..and my family's patience). Seems to be some VERY knowledgeable users on head-case ... just reading a few threads recently has made me aware of my own ignorance and that I have a lot yet to learn and a long ways to go - hopefully it will continue to be an enjoyable ride. Thanks for the welcome and advice - it will be heeded. :)