March 6, 200620 yr comment_1808 Alright, I'm confused, I'm changing one of them, but something to which I thought I changed it got stuck under my moniker...so now it appears I got two, and I can only change one. So I guest the question is, how do it all work again? Report
March 6, 200620 yr comment_1812 You are such a n00b DC! bah! I think it is the Admins that can change the custom under the moniker... Report
March 6, 200620 yr Author comment_1817 You are such a n00b DC! bah! I think it is the Admins that can change the custom under the moniker... No, that's Head-Fi. I wrote the meat popsicle comment, as well as the sourdough/deepfried comment. Report
March 7, 200620 yr Author comment_1842 i liked your 5th element quote, so i made it your custom title. the custom title can only be changed by the admins, the personal text can be changed by the member. Oh, okay. And: awesome! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.