June 19, 200818 yr comment_131611 The ride is called "Toy Story Mania". This ride looks absolutely awesome. The rendering of the characters and special effects and the interaction from you by shooting targets on the screens as you ride through the attraction looks great I definitely want to check this out one day. http://news.cnet.com/1606-2_3-50002682.html?tag=rsspr.6242048∂=rss&subj=news Report
June 19, 200818 yr comment_131673 That looks pretty good The current Toy Story ride in DisneyWorld where you shoot static targets and accumulate points is great fun. Report
June 19, 200818 yr Author comment_131699 That looks pretty good The current Toy Story ride in DisneyWorld where you shoot static targets and accumulate points is great fun. I haven't rode that one, but I did ride the Lilo and Stitch ride there. I shot at thing and accumulated points. It was pretty fun. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.