Buy your Sinatra Reprise NOW!

LFF

It appears the record companies have once again decided to fuck up a catalog.

All of the current Sinatra Reprise catalog will be OOP in order to make way for.......you guessed....horrible sounding remasters.

If you heard Nothing But The Mess....er...I mean, Nothing But The Worst....no - Nothing But The Best and the horrible, LOUD sound quality then be prepared as we are getting more of that crap!!!!

STAY FAR AWAY FROM THE NEW STUFF PEOPLE! Buy the old ones while you can or regret it later.

Thanks for the heads up. BTW, are there any versions/remasters/re-prints you suggest?

Of course! My own. ;)

Seriously, if you want the best ones, you won't find them retail. Of course, these new ones are going to be a lot worse. The Entertainer of the Century (EOTC) are ok for the Reprise Years. Any Rhino release will be better than the EOTC release. AVOID THE CAPITOL YEARS!!!

The big box set (suit case or cream box), while not perfect, is probably your best bet but I'm sure that it's going to get pricier now.