Finished Upgrading my EeePC HD

Well it has taken me almost 5 days to upgrade my EeePC disk from the 80Gb stock issue to a 320Gb drive. The main problem is that most of the disk cloning software just absolutely sucks and failed in one way or another when I tried to use it.

However xxClone came through, worked superbly and was extremely easy to use. I now have 268Gb for music/data, WooHoo.

Nice :). What software were you using before xxClone?

I started out using the EZ-GIG II software that came with the Apricorn enclosure. Upon rebooting it would stop with a message that the partition changed even though it said it had previously locked it. I then decided to go old school and created bootable USB flash drives for gparted and SLAX. This was extremely slow and never created a bootable drive. I then used some software from easeus that also failed. There was one more but it was so bad that my mind has blocked it out. The xxclone software was superb and can also be used for incremental backups if you upgrade the free version. I may actually do that but the free version is all you need for cloning.