DC Comics: Blackest Night

Mr.Sneis

So... For all of the super comics guys/gals here ;)

I've been eagerly anticipating the DC Comics Blackest Night Event, me being a "casual" and rather new comics reader I went to my local shop and created a "box" to subscribe to the series.

It's maybe 6ish issues in now (crossovers) and I wanted to see what everyone thinks so far.

To be honest yesterday I said to myself, all of these issues so far are pretty weak albiet highly rated by the comics community. Pretty much every issue I've read centers around the fact that the dead are coming to life and pwning all life... Sounds exactly to me like Marvel Zombies ;) But in all seriousness, I'm TO'd that this is ALL that has happened so far... SHOW ME MOAR! I've already un-subscribed to the GL: Corps book; not very pleased with the art and chaotic story.

Marvel zombies became pretty horrible pretty quickly.

Blackest Night has been ok for me so far, I'm a pretty casual reader too but i think i have a general feel for the dead characters being brought back. I'm waiting for them to introduce the weakness of the Black Corps and a way to fight back, because like you said, so far it's been one sided pwnage so far. :D