Split Volume Knob Source?

Les_Garten

I've looked at that in some detail but am admittedly Noob at this. I see GR, BL, and V. The difference being IDSS values. But what is it if you just see 2SK389 by itself?

My knobs were crap too, 4.5mm ID on the small knob and 5.25mm on the bigger bottom knob.

I never found any knobs that were very interesting or very high quality. the seller of the POTs doesn't know any either.

I never found any knobs that were very interesting or very high quality. the seller of the POTs doesn't know any either.

What's the budget? I can have dual sets drafted up in CAD and cranked out on our CNC mills, then off to the anodizer, but it's not free. A cheaper way is to find the time to get over to my buddy's place with two bars of 6061-T6 and chuck them in his metal lathe, but that's the slow pine box to Georgia route...

What's the budget? I can have dual sets drafted up in CAD and cranked out on our CNC mills, then off to the anodizer, but it's not free. A cheaper way is to find the time to get over to my buddy's place with two bars of 6061-T6 and chuck them in his metal lathe, but that's the slow pine box to Georgia route...

Hey thanx for the offer! I don't want to go to anywhere near that much work! This was for a temp pot at best for troubleshooting and setup, and maybe for use. But i'll keep it in mind you have access to that type of stuff when I really need a favor!