June 24, 201016 yr comment_366493 Ron (HiFlight) is a member of a Yatch Club in Fort Myers and has access to a large salon. He already hosted a meet there and IMO it is a very nice venue at a good per person cost of $15 including lunch (soup, sandwich bar, and cookies). If there is interest I will post pictures of the location and of the water views from the salon. I personally was surprised at how nice the Fort Myers downtown, pictures are also available. Any one here interested in attending? Thanks. Report
June 26, 201016 yr Author comment_367025 Some pictures of the venue can be found at: Picasa Web Albums - 10943715404801124... - Fort Myers Meet Report
June 26, 201016 yr comment_367089 Miguel ... I've pencilled this in. If I'm still in FL, I will be there. Trying to finalize travel plans for extended northern vacation. Report
June 26, 201016 yr Author comment_367131 It will be great if you can make it, the venue is great and I really liked Fort Myers at night for dinner/entertainment. Hope you are doing well. Report
July 9, 201016 yr Author comment_370612 Two weeks away, hope some of you Florida locals can make it. Thanks. Report
July 9, 201016 yr Author comment_370688 Hope you can make it, the water views from the room are worth it. About 1/2 a mile away (same street) there is an specialty chocolatier store that is just scrumptious, I will be hiting it. Report
July 9, 201016 yr Author comment_370760 Here is the address of the chocolate store. Daily Chocolate 2038 West 1st Street, Fort Myers, FL 33901-3109 (239) 267-4700 Report
July 17, 201016 yr Author comment_372779 One week to go, hope to see you there. BTW, those who are attending please contact HiFlight (Ron) via PM in Head Fi so he can make the lunch arrangements (included in the $15 room rental fee). Thanks. Report
July 22, 201016 yr comment_373930 Miguel, I won't be able to make it. More bathroom work on Saturday and a 10 mile run. Report
July 22, 201016 yr Author comment_374028 Ouch, sounds like you will be busy but the bathroom should look maaaarrrvelous! I could only do 10 miles on a car. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.