June 28, 201016 yr comment_367437 I have been reading a lot of post, reviews and opinions, they have been informative, helpful, confusing and sometimes funny. Yesterday I was reading a post and I saw a picture of a cat showing his balls!! Anyway, I have done some research on amps, headphones and cd players. I came up with a system based on reviews and opinions only. I will probably not get a chance to hear first then buy. So for now I have to go by, like I said reviews, opinions and recommendations. So this is what I came up with: I could go cheaper or more expensive, this just seems to be solid, but I am at best, a amatuer. Einar Sound VC-01i Amp Audez'e LCD-2 Headphone Bryston-BCD-1 CD Player The Einar and Bryston can go se or balanced. Either way is fine. I just like having the option. As for the Audez'e, could you go balanced? Report
June 28, 201016 yr comment_367534 I recommend you visit Head-Fi.org - Headphone forums and reviews for audiophiles. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.