Head-Fi NorCal 2/19 meet

Asr

Definitely a great meet, and a credit to CEE TEE's organizational skills. I didn't do much to organize beyond dispensing well-meaning advice here and there -- he did all the heavy lifting. I'm relieved that enough people showed up and also bought raffle tickets that we finished in the black, and had money left over both for the down payment for the next meet and a charity donation (as I understand from CEE TEE). Downside was that all the people were chatting loudly in the background (I'm guilty also), which interfered with concentrated listening to open cans.

Highlights for me were extended conversations with Frank Cooter, Mike and Jason of Schiit Audio, meeting a few other folks with whom I will likely get together in future, and my first listen to some old K340s. I've already ordered a pair to investigate further. Ah, and thanks again to Ti Kan for explaining how to wire my new DIY amp (not one of his own products, which probably have better assembly instructions). Now if only the new DIY amp has the nards to push the K340, as allegedly it does.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic