Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jose

Returning Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Posts posted by jose

  1. ·

    Edited by jose
    orthography

    Umm thanks for the recommendation. I know that the tubular on the road is more complicated and here it´s a "strange bird". We have soft winters (nim. around 13º) so I think it doesn´t a real problem.

    Canarias is an EU territory (schengen, etc...) but with an especial VAT so If I buy something on EU (on Spain continental for example), I will pay customs... politicians :wacko::(

    Ok, I will listen you and I will continue looking Veloflex (clinchers). 68€ is a good price for two Tyres.

  2. Yes i use clinchers but I can change to tubular if it's necessary , the DT is tubeless ready ...and really I haven´t  any preference on road (on MTB I only want tubular of course).

    I don´t found the veloflex clinchers ¿?

    Hmmm, thanks. It's a good price Cd44!. Here in Canarias you always pay customs so I need to search a low prices on shipping. I could seek and buy a pair and wait it until burn the Conti.

  3. Well, I would like to test some Vittoria model but Stevens Custom Service only offer Continental and GP 4000SII is the top. I always run with 108psi rear/front.  On my BH I used Pro4 during last year and the feeling was very different but with ~5000 kms they were dead

    When I started with the carbon saddle I need a couple of days to get used, but now I don´t want other saddle!. Yes, the problem is the high Price... I don't understand Why a simple carbón saddle today is as expensive.

    1 hour ago, CD44hi said:

    Nice bike, I imagine the disk brakes are a real advantage going downhill on those long descents there?

    Yes, here we have long descents and you need a goog brake if you don´t want died. :wacko:  You can easily reach 70 kms (~43 M) I had on the BH Ultegra dual pivot brakes (6800) and it's a good brake but it's impossible to compare. The feel of the disk is very soft. You do not need to strain to slow down and your hands never hurt you. You only need to adjust a bit to soft and progressive touch. It´s very similar to my XT.

    EMHO the digital and disk are the future.

     

  4. Thanks to all!

    Yes, it is possible that they need some kms for have grip or I´m confused. On my cycling team, the 50% use this tyre and they are very happy but they have never used the Michelin Pro4.

    Coincidentally, today, a friend has been warp a Conti with a few kilometers.

     

  5. ·

    Edited by jose

    Thanks guys

    Today I finished my first 130 kms. :)

     

    What do you think about  Continental Grand Prix 4000 II S? :huh:

    I don´t like very much... In this moment I prefer the Michelin Service Course Pro 4. It's early but I don't feel good with the Conti. I feel that they are heavies and hard. 

  6. Yes but It's very complicated. The organization does not have enought money to afford a stage here... flights, hotels, move bikes and material. We are far from the continent.

    For example Sky and Tinkoff training here on winter and they rent bikes, etc... and spend much money.

    Enviado desde mi SM-G920F mediante Tapatalk

  7. ·

    Edited by jose

    Hi guys:

    My rise to Pico de las Nieves, the hardest mountain pass in Europe. :rolleyes: Puerto. I'm very pleased with myself.

    2h15" total time. Kms 5 to 7 is the most hard, very, very hard, a slope of 19% without any pause . I've never climbed anything so hard. It´s awful.

     

    Edit: I used a 12/30 ultegra and a 34/50 compat.

    PICO.jpg

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.