Everything posted by thrice
-
MD/VA/DC Meet March 18th at thrice's house
Hell YEAH! smashy smashy
-
MD/VA/DC Meet March 18th at thrice's house
Sorry about that man...not intentional, but the Head-fi poll was for the 18th \ Thanks for the offer, I might be by for that lovely Meridian in that case
-
Dark Music
So I just downloaded this from iTunes and it was the tall glass of angst I've wanted lately. Good stuff indeed. I've been restless about music choices and this is the first disc in weeks that has convinced me to listen all the way through. Thanks Dusty!!!
-
Any good Podcasts?
Hey folks, Since podcasting is all the rage (the kids love it ) I thought I'd start a thread about it. I don't listen to many Podcasts but I really love http://www.daveslounge.com/. It's downtempo/electronica/trip-hop stuff. A lot of music off the Podsafe music network and a lot of stuff from CDBaby (indie artists) So what's on your 'Pod?
-
MD/VA/DC Meet March 18th at thrice's house
Greetings. While a number of you are also on Head-Fi I thought I'd post a thread here about the meet. I'm hosting a meet at my place on Saturday March 18th from 12:00-7:00ish. Feel free to come. If we can get a Lavry and Benchmark there that might be fun
-
the lavry is here
I had a chance to hear this DAC at the last NJ meet. Very impressive indeed. It would be interesting to get some sort of head-to-head comparison with the Lavry and the Benchmark..........hmmmmmm
-
Balancing headphones. Yay or Nay: share your experience-->model/worth it?
Oddly enough it was some old aluminum wire I had lying around that I stripped out of a wall from my parent's old house Actually it's Belden Silver coated copper stranded wire.
-
Balanced RS-1's
Just to put in my two bits. yeah the balanced RS-1s are a different beast...of course everything balanced I've heard out of Hirsch's SDS-XLR is a different beast.