World of Tanks

falkon

Falkon and I ended up bumping into each other in a game and teamed up for a little destruction.

Great fun was had by all, even if we didn't win much. That being said, Falkon's buddy is a heck of an artileryman. He was putting down the big boys like it was no ones business.

I really recommend WOT to the rest of you on HC. It's a ton of fun to play, the games are quick, and best of all its free to play so there is no reason not to give it a try.

http://worldoftanks.com/game/guide/en/general/about_world_tanks

Edited by TMoney

• 2 weeks later...

The head-case platoon had another good showing tonight. We ended up winning about half our games, and I had some great blitzing runs with the french AMX 12t.

Really, if anyone else wants to join this game is tons of fun. I'd say if you are in to games that are more on the "sim" side than the "arcade-y" side then you will really enjoy this game.

As you go down the line and get to the higher powered tanks it just gets better and better.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm getting better with the PzIV. The L70 definitely helped. That thing can penetrate most tanks my tier from the front and higher tiers from the sides and back. And it does good damage. One thing that takes a little more time getting used to is that turret. It's much slower and heavier so it makes my tank slow to. With the stock turret it was much more nimble.

I'm also going down the French TD line and Russian SPG line. I like TDs quite a bit. It may turn into my favorite line.

• 1 month later...