Fuck, my PC just kicked bucket

The boot HD is dead. It's doing the dreaded "click" sound and it's not spinning anymore. This is what happens when I turn the damn thing on for the first time in month or two.

Thankfully, all the data and files I want are on the second drive, so I just extracted those out of it onto my Mac.

I may go Office Space on the PC this weekend.

My comp recently died as well though its a software erro in typical windowns fashion. Turn it off and go to bed it is working fine wake up go to turn it on and it will not boot. I haven't installed or updated anything and there are not chances of any foul play... just good ol winblows. Now I get to try and track down my copy of windows and after a few hours of backing up the joys of reformatting reinstalling and trying to remember all the of the adjustments and tweeks I have made.... I also just relized I will not lose all of the software I got while at school for my major such as Dreamweaver, VB.NET Office XP Pro and forget what else right now... blah!

Oh also my pda froze a few days ago so I reset it and now some stupid Verizon.dll file is missing. Apparently it is an important one as my Activesync will not work anymore and it repeatedly freezes. The helpful tech support says it is a simple fix just backup my 108 contacts via Activesync and do a hard restart and that should fix all... I just hung up on the guy after thanking him for not listening to a thing I just told him becuase if he did he would understand that I can't simply back it up and hardrestart....

The machine's pretty old - it's close to 4 years old at this point. Considering how often I was using the machine (once every month or two), it's not worth my effort at this point to resurrect it. I also don't feel like tracking down my software either, after moving twice since getting the PC. It was just highly annoying that it died on me when all I needed was to copy 6 documents from it.