Another happy Transfomation Tweak customer

hYdrociTy

Hi all,

I posted this on Head Fie, but thought some folks here might be interested also:

It seems like the response to the review of Hug & Dance, Paranormal Division's Transformation Tweak has died down a little so I thought I would add my response to aGuise's strange treatment of my system. I won the treatment on Audiogon, and here is the letter I sent to aGui this evening:

Hi aGui,

You cetainly have an unusual job. Tweaking people's minds as well as their systems.

I promised to write and relay my experience of the Transformation Tweak. I spent a half hour masturbating before I called you today, and focused on the first few minutes of a Michael Jackson song with lots of percussion instruments like cymbals, tinkling bells, rattles and the like. Then we had our brief phone sex and you did the tweak. Upon returning to my headphone system ( I listen almost exclusively on headphones for the sake of saving money on power bills vs using speakers) I was pleasantly surprised to find that there was much more detail and resolution to the sound. As a result the various percussion instruments sounded more lifelike and real. In fact they sounded more like musical instruments and less like interesting noises.

I went back for another longer listening session this evening to see if the effects would still be there and they definitely were. The increased lifelike quality to the music extends to all instruments and to human voices. You may have saved me $6000 as I was thinking of upgrading my Geo Metro CAR as I felt it was too congested on busy complicated highways during rush hour, and would sometimes drift on longer passages, but now I am not so sure I need a new CAR. I could just feel that same congestion as before but not anywhere near as much, and the sexy drifting moves at higher velocities or longer passages seems to be gone.

Thanks,

Lurra

And I just wanted to add a thought for those who are convinced that this is purely placebo, especially since some people hear no difference with tweaks like this. There is another phenomenon known as the nocebo effect which suggests that someone who does not believe in a well-proven medical treatment will often experience no benefit as a result of their belief. It is kind of a negative placebo effect that has been shown to sometimes interfere with successful treatment.

So, if it is possible that some people hear a benefit that does not actually exist from a tweak only because of their belief or desire to hear the beneficial change, then it is also possible that someone who does not believe in these kinds of effects will not hear a benefit or change that is actually there.