Have any of you tried out a pair of Alessandro MS Pros?

Chekhonte

Thanks, I did a search over there but came up with jack. I'll have to try some new key words.

On a side note on the alessandro page here is what he has to say about the MS-Pro headphones

The wooden Music Series Pro model is hand-crafted at our labs from a specially selected species of mahogany. An intricate procedure of curling is done between production steps to achieve optimal sonic quality. The overall sound remains pure, warm harmonic color, full bodies vocals, excellent dynamics and an ultra smooth top end. The Music Series Pro model also utilize UHPLC in its connecting cable.

Each one of these air chambers is hand curled by canadians durring the last Olympic games.

I found kontai69's review of them on this site that (s)he copy and pasted from head-fi. Thanks for tell me it existed. From her/his review I really don't know if I want to take a risk on a pair of $700 headphones. I might just pick up a pair of ms2i's instead. I'm going to give it a month or two of thought before I by either of them. I'll see how I feel then.

I found kontai69's review of them on this site that (s)he copy and pasted from head-fi. Thanks for tell me it existed. From her/his review I really don't know if I want to take a risk on a pair of $700 headphones. I might just pick up a pair of ms2i's instead. I'm going to give it a month or two of thought before I by either of them. I'll see how I feel then.

IMO the MS2i is a winner at its price point. If you like a nice bass sound with a sweet midrange and kind of rolled off highs, you'll love it.

IMO the MS2i is a winner at its price point. If you like a nice bass sound with a sweet midrange and kind of rolled off highs, you'll love it.

That sounds like my hd650/zu mobius. I figure that I can't go wrong with a pair of alessandro headphones. Even if I don't like them, they sell used for only a few dollars under new prices. I'd only be out $40 after shipping on my MS2i after shipping.

I have a question though. Are the MS2i's gold like the sr325's?